[AgaricShowandTell] Updated: Agaric Show and Tell - Wednesday 1/23 - Mobile Apps w/Drupal 8

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jan 22 13:54:58 EST 2019

I corrected the date in the subject - my bad:) Also Agaric invites you to our irc channel:
##showandtell on irc.freenode.net - no password!

And a reminder for tomorrow ---

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday January 23rd from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Agaric friend and co-worker Rahul Baisane - Will present on building mobile apps using Drupal 8
He makes it look easy to build your mobile app with Drupal 8 - come to watch, or to share your own favorite projects, tips and tricks with us.

Meeting link is here: https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!!!

The Agaric Team