[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday July 10th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Mon Jul 8 16:21:01 EDT 2019

Hello Fellow Cooperators, Freelancers and Corporate hostages!

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday July 10th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

At the last Show and Tell we decided to have an informal group discussion this week about our projects. Everyone is invited to share a list of projects they are working on to give others a better understanding of the work we do and to find ways to work with each other. You are welcome to share your list of projects and hear about everyone's workload.
If you have not yet seen this video of Nicolas Dimarco a cooperative worker/owner with Fiqus.coop at the bottom of the blog, please do so before the meeting so you can ask questions or make comments: https://agaric.coop/blog/show-and-tell-agaric-sharing-work-other-coops

Here is the link to join the chat - https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel