[AgaricShowandTell] LINK to Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday July 24th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Jul 24 10:46:03 EDT 2019

Here is the link to join - https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday July 24th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

We had a great discussion a few weeks ago and learned about some fantastic projects from a few tech coops. Not everyone got to add to the conversation about client projects, so we can continue the conversation about the work we have and any opportunities we may have to work with each other.
I trust everyone has seen the video of Nicolas from Fiqus.coop sharing the details on how their coop shares work on large projects with other cooperatives through a federated group FACTTIC. If you have not seen it, see the short video at the bottom of my blog - https://agaric.coop/blog/show-and-tell-agaric-sharing-work-other-coops

What about those of us that do not have a federation... yet? How do we share work and what kind of projects are we working on?

Come prepared to share a bit about what you are working on and how you do outreach to find freelance developers to take on parts of the work. If you are a freelance developer, how do you find people to do the parts of a larger project that you can not handle alone?

And..
Next week 7/31 we will have a presentation from Robin Gane McCalla on an exciting ecology project to train Dolphins to rebuild our coral reefs and what type of technology will be needed for this global effort.

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel