[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday June 5th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jun 4 23:19:09 EDT 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday June 5th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Micky will give a short overview of SolidartyHousing a website for us all to travel more freely and stay with people we want to get to know!

No one else has requested to present tomorrow and if no one else shows up with something to show us, we can have a general discussion on how coops work together and share work, processes and methods to become a larger more powerful network of technologists.

1. Suggestion: How do you travel? Who pays for trips to conferences and how is a conference chosen?

OK, I have settled on a dedicated link for Show and Tell until MayFirst.org has recording capabilities. Here is the link to join - https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

See you there!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel