[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday June 12th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jun 11 19:38:37 EDT 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday June 12th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Design for Good!
Sam Medrington will share a few slides on Design Justice and a conversation will follow - Here is a link to Sam's blog - http://bit.ly/2WHvIYk
The blog was inspired by the keynote I gave at NERDsummit a few moths ago - I am thrilled to see developers take on the topic of Design Justice and personal power!!!  Here is the link to join - https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Sam will be in the UK and is speaking at the HCI conference on June 18th https://hcidopenday.co.uk/speakers/sam-medrington/
 on the complexities of designing for GOOD. He has also written a blog on the subject:  Sam's blog - http://bit.ly/2WHvIYk

See you there!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel