[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 6th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Mar 5 17:32:05 EST 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 6th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

This week ---
Pehuén Rodríguez will show us http://sororas.com now inbeta.

In Argentina there's this group called “socorristas” (which literally
translates to lifeguards). They anonymously help women dealing with
pregnancy and abortion, which is still illegal in Argentina.

The site behaves as a mobile webapp (the app accommodates desktop PC but
it is built for mobile). And it has some insights about abortion and
what's called the lifeguard device.

The remainder of time will be a continuation of our Coops-meet-coops
chat where we get to know each other better and share details on our skills.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel