[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 20th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Nicolas Dimarco nicolasdimarco at fiqus.com
Tue Mar 19 20:12:14 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

My name is Nicolás Dimarco and I am a member of an Argentinian software
development cooperative called Fiqus.

Last week I prepared a presentation about FIT, the area in which we
participate along with other technology cooperatives in Argentina to share
projects. As I was not aware of the EST timezone change, I arrived an hour
late at the meeting.

I spoke with Micky and Clark and we agreed that I could present the talk
tomorrow. So I look forward to telling you about FIT and how we organize
ourselves to avoid competition between cooperatives and to work together
sharing technology projects.

See you in the chat! - https://zoom.us/j/661631336
<https://zoom.us/j/236157529>

Greetings!