[AgaricShowandTell] Talk on show and tell?: Tech-Coops in Germany

Henning | IT-Kollektiv henning at it-kollektiv.com
Tue Mar 26 06:13:57 EDT 2019

Hey!,

I am Henning from IT-Kollektiv (https://it-kollektiv.com) in Germany. Nicolas introduced me to the show & tell call/list. Sadly I was an hour late last week because timezones are hard :D

We are a network of tech coops and freelancer in Germany/Austria. If you are interested I could do a talk about our project at a show & tell call, e.g. on April 3rd. You can find the slides to our talk here: https://it-kollektiv.com/tech-coops-at-35c3-report-and-talk/

If it’s ok for you I would like the talk to not be recorded - otherwise I would need to checkin with my coop/collective first.

Best wishes from Germany

Henning

P.S.: I hope my last mail was not too off topic, if it was I am sorry.