[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 26th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Mar 26 21:00:17 EDT 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 26th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

This week ---
Clark Evans will present an economic model for development:

"A cost sharing system for the sustainable development of libre software".  - Clark

The remainder of time will be a continuation of our Coops-meet-coops chat where we get to know each other better and share details on our skills.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel