[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday March 26th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

info at clarkevans.com info at clarkevans.com
Thu Mar 28 12:57:08 EDT 2019

Thank you so, so much for recording this.  It's something I could
send out to others.  I also want to thank the hard questions.

Regarding license, as far as I'm concerned, what I'm doing
with BuyLibre is public domain.  I'd love collaborators, or even
someone who is more  qualified than myself to lead.  - Clark