[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday May 15th 11am EDT (3pm UTC)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue May 14 21:55:06 EDT 2019

Join us - Wednesday May 15th 11am EDT (3pm UTC)

Open discussion on how our technology cooperatives work internally and getting to know more about each other and our skills and projects.

Anyone is welcome to show up with a short presentation or topic of discussion!

Here is the link to Show and Tell chat: https://meet.mayfirst.org/showandtell

We are using jitsi, free software that is available to use without a download. It is encrypted end-to-end and has most of the features in Zoom.
I appreciate you taking the time to file an issue if you have any problems using jitsi. If you need help filing a bug report, reach out and I will help!  https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel