[AgaricShowandTell] Wednesday, November 5 at 11am ET

Nicolas Dimarco nicolasdimarco at fiqus.coop
Tue Nov 5 17:48:49 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow will be the S&T and as nobody sent any proposal, we can have an
open debate in which we could discuss the following issues (plus those that
may arise):

   - About this space:
      - What do we expect from spaces like this S&T?
      - Would we like to improve it? How could we do it?

   - About our cooperative/enterprise:
      - What actions do we take to strengthen it? Are we currently working
      on a strategy?
      - In what way can we strengthen ourselves and continue working
      following the cooperative values?

Please feel free to think of a topic to discuss tomorrow together!

Link to join the chat: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Greetings,

--

Nicolás Dimarco