[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday 11/13 at 11am ET (New York) - Platform Coops!

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Nov 12 23:32:35 EST 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday November 13th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

Open discussion on Platform Cooperatives and how to get started.
Agaric is back fro the Platform Cooperativism event at the New School in NYC.
https://platform.coop/events/conference-2019/

The event hosted several Town Hall style discussions with much participation. Many founders and builders of projects around the globe were there to share their progress, struggles and success stories. The highlight for me was a talk by *Anand* Giridharadas facilitated by Wilma Liebman (former Chair of the National Labor Relations Board) I loved hearing the details of his new book "Winners Take All" - a distinctly dark look from inside of Silicon Valley and thoughts on Saving the World with the Tools that Broke it...
https://platform.coop/events/conference-2019/participants/anand-giridharadas/

There is a lot of excitement around the movement and the projects being built together.

Here is the link to join the chat - https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

See you there!

P.S. Elyssa has offered to do a show and tell on how to organize a virtual meeting - my bad as I did not have a chance to speak with her yet, so perhaps that could be on deck for next week.

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel