[AgaricShowandTell] CrabGrass ~~

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Thu Nov 21 22:31:17 EST 2019

I hear from a lot of people that we need better communication tools that
we can all use easily, but no one needs another APP.  We we could
benefit by being better in touch with each other. Crabgrass looks like a
good lightweight setup and a lot of us are already members of RiseUp. If
you are not a member of RiseUp, now is a good time to be one -
https://crabgrass.riseup.net/

Based on our discussion last week, some members of the Tech Coop Network
are checking out Crabgrass, AGPL software libre for network organizing
from the RiseUp team - Join us:
https://info.usworker.coop/form/tech-worker-coop-pn-appl

More info on CrabGrass - https://crabgrass.riseup.net/riseup

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel