[AgaricShowandTell] Growing and Better Communications

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Fri Nov 22 00:07:57 EST 2019

I am getting organized to do a better job of promoting our Show and Tell - As some of you know, I was ill for a long while and my involvement lapsed but now I want to get back to making a plan to grow. I love the idea of rotating the hosts and sharing the space - it has worked really well so far!

So - Agaric has some meetup groups that should be invited, as well as some networks.
You can find the list here:  https://pad.drutopia.org/p/private_networks

Please add groups you think would be interested in joining us!

If you would like to become a list admin and help out sending invites to individuals, let me know and I will add you.

The link to send people to sign up to receive invites to Show and Tell: