[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell Chat Link for 9/25

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Fri Oct 4 02:06:44 EDT 2019

Thanks Patrick! I will check out the links soon. I am really happy to
hear it went well and it seems like a great conversation to keep going
and circling back to when no one is presenting. Thanks to my Agaric
co-workers for jumping in - Thanks to all for the excellent notes! - I
did heal! Then I completely fell off the track with sending an invite
for this week as I am now in San Francisco with Ben, Clayton and
Mauricio and our friend Keegan who will be a first time presenter at a
Drupal camp - the topic is awesome:
https://2019.badcamp.org/session/how-do-i-become-good-web-developer.
Agaric is doing some presentations and a Drupal migration training at
BADcamp.org event and we flew out on Tuesday, the day when I usually
send the email invites, and the task slid off of my plate. Before I knew
it... it was today.

Let me know if you have ideas for next week, October 9th, I have a few
suggestions. I encourage us all to use this list more and share our
successes, failures and things like conferences that may be of interest.
So - sorry I *failed* to send an invite this week!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel