[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric - ICA conference - Drupal Mentoring

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Oct 29 23:27:18 EDT 2019

Hello Friends,

It is that time again!

Join us for a live chat: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Show and Tell will happen Today, October 30th at 11am ET.

Nicolas Dimarco of Fiqus.coop will tell us how it was to participate in the ICA conference in Kigali - https://www.ica.coop/en
The ICA sponsors the largest conferences for coops and in a lot of different countries. There are some really huge coops in attendance, healthcare coops, real estate coops with hundreds of members. I went to ICA summit in Quebec a few years ago and was stunned at the shear number of cooperatives from around the world in attendance. It was unlike any coop conference I had attended, there was intrigue and mystery too! I am interested to hear how the conference took shape this year and to see if Nicolas and I had a similar experience, and if anyone else has been to an ICA conference.

I would also like a discussion on who can lead Show and Tell on November 6th, and talk about how we can share the hosting duties for future Show and Tells.

After Show and Tell ---
Our friend Rahul Baisane has offered to mentor people in Drupal. On Wednesdays, right after Show and Tell with Agaric at 12noon ET, Rahul will teach a course for beginners in Drupal.

The next platform.coop event is coming up November 7th - 9th at the New School in NYC. I will be hosting a Town Hall on Saturday the 9th.

Notes from past Show and Tell chats: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel