[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell - Troubleshooting your business success

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:51:52 EDT 2019

Hi all --

Missed this week, but any chance there may have been a recording? If not,
would be totally grateful to discuss/do that in the future!

Also, any notes to catch up on convo are appreciated :)

-patcon

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed
<https://web.archive.org/web/20160718030109id_/http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>
from arriving in my inbox until 9am daily (Eastern Time). If urgent, please
use another way of getting in touch. #slowwebmovement
<http://web.archive.org/web/20170531044151id_/http://theslowweb.com/>