[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell, Wednesday, April 8th at 11am ET

Rosemary Mann rosemary at chocolatelilyweb.ca
Thu Apr 2 17:40:34 EDT 2020

Show and Tell will happen on Wednesday, April 8th at 11am ET. Nedjo
Rogers and Rosemary Mann of Chocolate Lily Web Projects will present on
working with Skins, https://www.drupal.org/project/skins, as an approach
to delivering a new look without some of the hassles of sub-theming.
This approach is is now a built-in part of the Drutopia distribution and
we’re keen to share this with our Drutopia partners at Agaric and beyond.

Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Send your friends this link to join us on Wednesdays:
https://agaric.coop/show

Hope to connect with you then,

Rosemary

--