[AgaricShowandTell] OPEN Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, August 5th at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Aug 4 21:27:43 EDT 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, August 5th at 11am ET

Open Discussion - Bring some topics, questions or answers. I have a few
*lolĀ  Also I can report back on the HOPE.net conference

Here is a link to a short video to watch before the Show and Tell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1AKIl_2GM

Chat link for Wednesdays:
https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
even older notes - https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

A handy time conversion site if you are not on the East Coast of the
US... https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to future Show
and Tells, so they will receive the chat link: