[AgaricShowandTell] TECH : Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, August 26th at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Mon Aug 24 16:54:21 EDT 2020

Join us for Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, August 26th at 11am ET

Breaking our newly adopted format of scheduling tech and coop topics on
specific weeks...

Victor Kane will give us an overview of ApostropheCMS:

A surprisingly great open source choice for small, medium and even large
organizations, even though it has not enjoyed the fanfare other
alternatives have been receiving lately. Plenty of features, but at the
same time, tested, solidly built, dependable and stable. Definitely
developer friendly, based on a smart content model and highly original
object programming paradigm that unifies front end and back end and
provides amazing flexibility. And manages to be, at the same time,
amazingly content creator friendly, with unbelievable inline editing.
And the features do not come at the expense of code debt. A similar
system would only be available behind several paywalls, while
ApostropheCMS can easily be self-hosted. I'd love to share my experience
of recently diving into this content management system with a practical
demonstration.

Resource Links:
* ApostropheCMS: https://apostrophecms.com/
* Github Repo: https://github.com/apostrophecms/apostrophe