[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday 9/2 - @11am ET - Topic: High Fidelity

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:42:29 EDT 2020

Hi Micky and list!

Is it possible (or desirably) to make the archives of this mailman list
accessible to non-members via public link?

I was trying to share a link to details about my talk to non-members, and
also hoping they might be able to browse past topics. But it seems people
must sign up before they can peak in.

Thanks for considering! (Also eager to hear from others who have opinions
on this)

-patcon

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es