[AgaricShowandTell] Short and sweet invite to IEEE.org conference on Dec. 8th

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Sun Dec 6 16:48:56 EST 2020

Hi All!

Sending these links to you with info on the upcoming ieee.org conference
this Tuesday the 8th - I am putting together a team to work with
ieee.org to address free software tutorials, workshops and documentation
needed to get non-techies involved. A company called leadingbit is
orchestrating to project.

Here is the link to the ieee.org conference on the 8th - please share!
https://saopen.ieee.org/getting-started/
and
https://saopen.ieee.org/workshop

This is the recording of Agaric's show and tell where our friend Andy
Oram explains the work we are doing to create some standards around free
software!
https://meet.agaric.coop/presentation/2.0/playback.html?meetingId=9db03309b42d637e676c1417bdc165b466df2da8-1607025060508

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts