[AgaricShowandTell] Agaric Show and Tell 12/24 at 3pm ET - Sharing work!

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Dec 22 19:12:31 EST 2020

At Show and tell on Thursday the 24th, we will discuss how we share work
with other tech coops. Some of us need more work and some of us have too
much work... We can fix that.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/ To enter,
use any name and enter the room password/access code: elephant9

Details:

Many people have written to me about sharing work on projects.... so...
I started a website for us.

As cooperatives, we prefer to share work with other coops. I have
started to build https://coopguide.org as a site where we can list our
skills and get to know each other better. It is simply a form you can
fill out with your specific skills and then a search that allows people
to browse through the developers profiles or search by skill etc. It is
set up so that you can maintain anonymity until you connect with someone
and then you may reveal your personal info if you wish to.

Feedback is needed to make sure I have included the relevant
options/skill choices for a developer or an organization to be
represented well. Happy to create an account so you can add to the form.
Right now, it is pretty ugly, but you can see the progress on
https://coopguide.org - it needs someone with Drupal knowledge of VIEWS
to make it more usable and CSS skills to make it pretty:)

Let's discuss what is really needed and how to make this site a place
where we can learn more about what we each do!

Please take a look and make suggestions for the categories that are
listed on the site, or comments about what else is needed before we meet
on Thursday at 3pm ET - or if there is too much there already. The only
required field on coopguide.org is: email address.

Here is a pad to make comments: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/coopguide

Chat link for Thursday 12/24 at 3PM ET:
http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: