[AgaricShowandTell] Agaric invites you to Show and Tell Wednesday 2/5/20 11am EST

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Feb 4 12:55:54 EST 2020

Hello Fellow Cooperators!

As the times get more dangerous for those that are not tech savvy about
security, we feel the need to encourage people to communicate securely
and to be respectful of the privacy and security of others. Although we
do not want to PUSH technology on anyone, there are some tools that we
all use that we wish to share with non-technical (Organic) networks.
Without being overbearing and disrespectful of the ancient and organic
methods of communication, we do wish to help people remain safe.

Last week we had a great presentation from Elyssa Serrilli who shared an
overview of some key patterns of self-organizing and communicating in
organic networks. We did not get much time to deeply discuss the options.

Tomorrow we can continue the discussion on including organic groups in
our networking and share some of the methods and tools we use, or would
like to try using.

These are a couple of key questions/ideas the group has been thinking about:

Open Question - What are the topics and tools that can bring people
together ,and collect those (e.g. riseup, mayfirst)? (from Colombene)
Guiding Idea - How can we make tech just a layer, ideally that ppl
steward in commons? (from Justin)

~ ~ ~
Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

PS: Get your friends on the list to attend and present at future Show
and Tell chats.