[AgaricShowandTell] CloudHaven a platform cooperative venture

leedscath leedscath at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 13:31:14 EST 2020

hi there Rich,

I'm not a techy at all, so forgive me this question is ignorant, how is
this likely to be different from  https://cloudron.io/  ?

cheers, Cath
Leeds, England

leedscath at fastmail.co.uk
UK/Whatsapp/Telegram/Signal: +44 7955 332755

Between Nov 2017 & Oct 2018 I toured radical coops, communities & collectives in Spain & Norther America::
www.leedscath.wixsite.com/northamericantour

Twitter: @leedscath
Mastodon: @leedscath at social.coop

I am still on sabbatical from Footprint Workers Coop, www.footprinters.co.uk
Working 2 days/wk at Leeds Wood Recycling:
https://leedswoodrecycling.co.uk

Class society has a tremendous resilience, a great capacity to cope with
'subversion', to make icons of its iconoclasts, to draw sustenance from
those who would throttle it.
Maurice Brinton