[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, Jan 8th at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jan 7 23:47:05 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, Jan 8th at 11am ET

Are you a member of a tech network or a coop network, or a tech
movement? How does a tech network work? What does a tech movement do?
What are the differences if any? What are the benefits  of joining?
Whole lotta questions.

Join a discussion on technology networks and movements and what they are
all about.

Here is a list of some of the networks and movements I am connected to:
http://freescholar.net/movements

Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Note: this is a pre-discussion for a larger goal to put together a plan
to source funding for small groups of technologists (you and me) to
travel and host workshops - The topics of future workshops will be up
for suggestion and discussion at a future chat.

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel