[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, Jan 15th at 11am ET

Colombene Gorton colombene at beneluxe.net
Wed Jan 15 01:17:46 EST 2020

Join us for Show & Tell tomorrow, we’ll continue the discussion from last week about networks & movements and plans for hosting technology workshops.

Here are notes from last week:
network discussion from running notes: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell <https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell>
notes from Micky & Keegan’s technology workshops in Mexico:
http://pad.incubadora.facttic.org.ar/p/Center_Global_Justice_Workshops <http://pad.incubadora.facttic.org.ar/p/Center_Global_Justice_Workshops>

Here’s the link to join: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell <http://meet.jit.si/showandtell>