[AgaricShowandTell] What Networking technologies do you use?

Colombene Gorton colombene at beneluxe.net
Wed Jan 15 19:02:45 EST 2020

Thanks for posting Elyssa. And notes from today’s meeting are in the running notes:
https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell <https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell>

If anyone can facilitate next week’s call (Wed. 15:00-16:00 UTC, 11am-noon ET), please chime in. I can take notes. A possible topic is best practices or considerations for how to build and maintain networks of people - without getting into complex tech tools or platforms! This can include core approaches, governance, IRL meeting practices, accessibility and awareness, onboarding, levels or timing of engagement/commitment/focus/structure - and more.