[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, Jan 22nd at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jan 21 19:02:21 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, Jan 22nd at 11am ET

Hello All!

Welcome to the new people on the invite list!

Are you, or do you know a member of a network or a group that does not rely on technology in their efforts.
What are the benefits of not using tech? If you plan on using technology in the future, what are your concerns?

Discussion Topic:
How to introduce tech tools to people in non-tech networks.
A non-tool-based discussion of how to build and support networks before introducing technology - best practices. In search of a way to introduce technology without alienating non technical people.

Join the discussion on technology networks and movements and how they intersect with non-tech on the ground groups.
Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Here is a list of some of the networks and movements I am connected to:
http://freescholar.net/movements

Note: this is part of an ongoing pre-discussion for a larger goal to put together a plan
to source funding for small groups of technologists (you and me) to
host workshops, locally and at a distance (remotely) - The topics of future workshops will be up
for suggestion and discussion at a future chat.

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel