[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday 1/29/20 11am EST - Patterns of Networking in Organic Groups

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:40:13 EST 2020

Good afternoon ~ Buenos tardes ~ Buonasera,

Join us for Show and Tell Wednesday 1/29/20 11am EST

Elyssa Serrilli will share an overview of about 9 key patterns of
self-organizing and communicating in organic networks.
All are welcome to think about their own observations over the next week,
and share the patterns they see.

Open Question - What are the topics and tools that can bring ppl together
,and collect those (e.g. riseup, mayfirst)? (from Colombene)
Guiding Idea - How can we make tech just a layer, ideally that ppl steward
in commons? (from Justin)

~ ~ ~

Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

PS: Get your friends on the list to attend and present at
future Show and Tell chats.

Learn more about Show and Tell at http://agaric.com/show

Running notes: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell

~ ~ ~

*Many thanks for all of you doing the good work! *

In the dance of Service to all Life
In Magycke and Divine Play

Elyssa Marie Serrilli

Cultural Engineer

*"If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time. But if you
have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work
together." ~ Lilla Watson*
<https://drive.google.com/u/0/settings/storage?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=manage_storage>
<https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/>
<https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/>