[AgaricShowandTell] To feed your soul - Podcast w/ Anil Dash on "the humane potential of technology in this moment"

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:05:19 EST 2020

https://onbeing.org/programs/anil-dash-techs-moral-reckoning-jan2017/

On Being with Krista Tippett <https://onbeing.org/series/podcast/>
Anil DashTech's Moral Reckoning

"...the internet is a child, and we're not being a good parent to it."

A wildly popular blogger, tech entrepreneur, and Silicon Valley influencer,
Anil Dash has been an early activist for moral imagination in the digital
sphere — an aspiration which has now become an urgent task. We explore the
unprecedented power, the learning curves ahead, and how we can all
contribute to the humane potential of technology in this moment.

(t*here are some attractive funders in the credits, too...)*

In the dance of Service to all Life
In Magycke and Divine Play

Elyssa Marie Serrilli

Cultural Engineer

*"If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time. But if you
have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work
together." ~ Lilla Watson*