[AgaricShowandTell] To feed your soul - Podcast w/ Anil Dash on "the humane potential of technology in this moment"

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 13:12:14 EST 2020

Oh! I happened to hear that when it came out and I was more consistent on
my On Being listening! I definitely developed a small intellectual crush on
Anil Dash after that :) Such a good listen!

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed
<https://web.archive.org/web/20160718030109id_/http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>
from arriving in my inbox until 9am daily (Eastern Time). If urgent, please
use another way of getting in touch. #slowwebmovement
<http://web.archive.org/web/20170531044151id_/http://theslowweb.com/>