[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell on Nix/NixOS

Yasuaki Kudo yasu at yasuaki.com
Thu Jul 2 23:58:14 EDT 2020

Hi,

I am thinking about hosting Show and Tell on Nix/NixOS.   Although I have been a passive user for the last 5 years, I have a renewed interest, looking at the kind of work that need to be done for worker cooperatives.

Since there was some interest in Japan, I shifted the time a bit to our favour 😅

https://discourse.nixos.org/t/is-there-any-regular-casual-nixos-online-meeting/7806/12

21:00JST on Tuesday, July 7
14:00CEST on Tuesday, July 7
08:00EDT on Tuesday, July 7

The meeting URL will be announced when we get closer to the date.

The schedule may still be negotiable 😅  Let me know if you have suggestions.

Cheers,
Yasu
Yugawara, Japan