[AgaricShowandTell] Thanks for learning with Agaric! There is more...

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jul 7 23:13:22 EDT 2020

Hello Fellow Cooperators!

Today 7/72020, Agaric hosted three free online webinars. It was great to
share with community members from all over the world! We met new friends
and connected with old friends. I hesitated on sending this email until
I saw some of the responses we got and how interested people are to
learn about migrating data. Below are the slides that were used and
links to an anonymous feedback form:

* Getting started Drupal 9

Slides: https://agaric.coop/sites/default/files/2020-07/Getting%20started%20Drupal%209%20-%20Agaric%20webinar%20July%202020.pdf
Feedback form: https://agaric.coop/r/getting-started-drupal-feedback

* Introduction to Drupal 9 migrations

Slides: https://agaric.coop/sites/default/files/2020-07/Introduction%20to%20Drupal%209%20migrations%20-%20Agaric%20webinar%20July%202020.pdf
Feedback form: https://agaric.coop/r/drupal-migrations-feedback

* Drupal 9 upgrades: How and when to move your Drupal 7 sites?

Slides: https://agaric.coop/sites/default/files/2020-07/Drupal%209%20upgrades%20-%20Agaric%20webinar%20July%202020.pdf
Anonymous Feedback form: https://agaric.coop/r/upgrading-drupal-feedback

Coming up we have some full-day trainings. These may be useful to people
wanting to change careers or to just gain a skill that is in demand:

As mentioned during the webinars, you are eligible to receive a 15%
discount on any of the upcoming full-day trainings covering these topics:

July 13 - Getting started with Drupal 9 -
https://agaric.coop/training/getting-started-drupal-9
July 21 - Drupal 8/9 content migrations -
https://agaric.coop/training/drupal-content-migrations
July 23 - Upgrading to Drupal 8/9 using the Migrate API -
https://agaric.coop/training/upgrading-drupal-using-migrate-api

Use this page to register with the
discount: https://agaric.coop/training/migration-trainings-discount-7wr2Z5p3qa

If you want to attend more than one training, fill out the form for
eachtraining.

If your company sees the benefit of you getting training from Agaric,
but the accounts payable department will not be able to accommodate
fulfilling payment prior to the training date, please contact us. We can
issue an invoice due up to 90 days after the training and you get the
professional training you need today.

You can always find out current public training offerings
at https://agaric.coop/training We also offer customized training for
you or your team's specific needs. Site building, module development,
theming, and data migration are some of the topics we cover. Check out
our training page, send a message via our contact form, or reply to this
email for more details. Custom training can be delivered online or
on-site in English or Spanish.

# General resources

Community support

https://www.drupal.org/slack - #migrate @ drupal.slack.com