[AgaricShowandTell] TECH - Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, July 29th at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jul 28 17:18:58 EDT 2020

TECH - Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, July 29th at 11am ET

An early discussion of a forming idea from Steve Purkiss for us to chew
on!  Lightning talks are also welcome tomorrow!

Steve Purkiss will introduce us to his idea of how Drupal can be used to
solve some issues and he has envisioned - DropForge, which he will
layout for us.

From Steve:
I figured out I just want to spend my life giving effectively & so much
is not accessible I think I’ve boiled it down with the name drop.credit.
To add a little context for I guess any more initial alignments to
happen with what I have, which is Dries’ Drupal 10 Dream letter, list of
top issues and list of my “freedom stack” which I can see applied to Drupal

I can use the word ‘dropforge’ which sprang to mind a few weeks back but
now can imagine dropforging a demo Drupal distro for doctors, or etc.
Instead of coming from the outside in I want to align thoughts with
words and actions. My dream would be for no more Salesforce needed!

Chat link: https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
even older notes - https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

A handy time conversion site if you are not on the East Coast of the
US... https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to future Show
and Tells, so they will receive the chat link: