[AgaricShowandTell] Movie Night + HOPE

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Jul 29 13:22:18 EDT 2020

CommunityBridge - a collaborative and community driven effort!

Our Next Movie Night 7pm ET : Discussion 8pm ET.

Now Showing – Sunday, August 2nd:

*Jim Crow of the North: Full Documentary (60 mins.)*
Roots of racial disparities are seen through a new lens in this film
that explores the origins of housing segregation in the Minneapolis
area. But the story also illustrates how African-American families and
leaders resisted this insidious practice, and how Black people built
community — within and despite — the red lines that these restrictive
covenants created.

Link to the BigBlueButton theatre:
https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/movie/

Upcoming movies: https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/upcoming
<https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/movie/>

Suggest a movie using the form on the CommunityBridge.com site!

and -

HOPE 2020 is live now - all week. Tune in here:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety3/hope2020

I will be hosting a workshop at the HOPE conference on Friday the 31st
at 4pm ET - Surveillance Capitalism, Predictive Analysis, and You - info
is here: https://scheduler.hope.net/hope2020/talk/YFFUBF/

Ask me about Agaric's Online Learning Classrooms - http://agaric.com/online-learning