[AgaricShowandTell] OPEN - Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, June 24th 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Jun 23 22:05:42 EDT 2020

OPEN - Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, June 24th 11am ET

The Last Wednesday of the month is a free for all - bring your topics to
discuss! Tell us something fabulous that you discovered or pose some
questions related to cooperatives or technology.

I will be talking about what I have learned about setting up an online
learning platform and a recent stress test of BigBlueButton video chat.

Chat link https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
even older notes - https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

A handy time conversion site if you are not on the East Coast of the
US... https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to future Show
and Tells, so they will receive invitations: