[AgaricShowandTell] [International Show&Tell] Friday, June 26th at 3 PM UTC

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Thu Jun 25 01:08:23 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

This Friday June 26th at 3 PM (UTC), Camplight <https://camplight.net/>,
a tech worker coop from Bulgaria, will be presenting the next
international S&T. Please see the invitation below for more information.

Here’s the link to join (An alternative to zoom provided by a
cooperative <https://agaric.coop/> within the network):

https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/global-tech-show-and-tell/

The access code is: InSolidarity

We look forward to seeing you there.

All the best!

Note: We know that many cooperatives do not follow the forums, that is
why we are sending these emails. If you want to stop receiving these
personalized notices, please let us know by replying privately. Thanks!

Viernes 23 de junio 12 PM Argentina - Global Coop - Show & Tell

header

*_Camplight_
<http://trk.relaytrk.com/Click/Track?p=eyJkZWxpdmVyeUd1aWQiOiIyMDIwMDYyMy0xNDU4LTBiZTUtODU4MS0xMzg5ZWZhMDQxMTkiLCJsaW5rVXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9jYW1wbGlnaHQubmV0LyIsImFJZCI6NzN9>*,
a tech worker cooperative from Bulgaria, will talk about the juggling
between outsourcing projects and products: advantages, disadvantages and
what ideas they have to deal with it.

They will mainly touch on the topic of a Platform Coop idea they have
and how we all as cooperative members can benefit from it.

*Friday, June 26th 3 PM UTC*
*Link: we are working on an alternative to zoom. *
*We will share the link during the week through this same channel.*

FACTTIC
<http://trk.relaytrk.com/Click/Track?p=eyJkZWxpdmVyeUd1aWQiOiIyMDIwMDYyMy0xNDU4LTBiZTUtODU4MS0xMzg5ZWZhMDQxMTkiLCJsaW5rVXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9mYWN0dGljLm9yZy5hci8iLCJhSWQiOjczfQ%3D%3D>

Facebook
<http://trk.relaytrk.com/Click/Track?p=eyJkZWxpdmVyeUd1aWQiOiIyMDIwMDYyMy0xNDU4LTBiZTUtODU4MS0xMzg5ZWZhMDQxMTkiLCJsaW5rVXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2ZhY2Vib29rLmNvbS9odHRwczovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZmFjdHRpYyIsImFJZCI6NzN9>
	Instagram
<http://trk.relaytrk.com/Click/Track?p=eyJkZWxpdmVyeUd1aWQiOiIyMDIwMDYyMy0xNDU4LTBiZTUtODU4MS0xMzg5ZWZhMDQxMTkiLCJsaW5rVXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2luc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9mYWN0dGljLmFyLyIsImFJZCI6NzN9>
	Twitter
<http://trk.relaytrk.com/Click/Track?p=eyJkZWxpdmVyeUd1aWQiOiIyMDIwMDYyMy0xNDU4LTBiZTUtODU4MS0xMzg5ZWZhMDQxMTkiLCJsaW5rVXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL3R3aXR0ZXIuY29tL2h0dHBzOi8vdHdpdHRlci5jb20vZmFjdHRpYyIsImFJZCI6NzN9>