[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, March 4th at 11am ET - CloudHaven

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Mar 3 19:00:21 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, March 4th at 11am ET

We all have documents and they need to be securly stored with access only for our colleagues or specific people in our organizations.
Rich ... will show us how CloudHaven is doing this now for it's members.
Although there are a number of solutions like cloudiron.io, CloudHaven is fundamentally different in that the architecture of CloudHaven enables it to provide some of the same user-oriented functions but they can be seamlessly integrated as if part of any application and this is accomplished without the need for OAuth protocols, etc. (while
allowing users to keep full control of their personal data).

Join the discussion on cloud document storage.

Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel