[AgaricShowandTell] Request for Natasha - online mood checker app?

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:33:15 EDT 2020

Hi there, Show&Tell friends :)  The high school where I teach is going
remote / online thru April 7... to minimize exposure to COVID.

Natasha... what is the website for the online mood checker app you talked
about?  I was sorry to miss the Show&Tell when you presented, to try it
out... and now I think it's going to be very useful for keeping an eye on
the vibes with my students.

In the dance of Service to all Life
In Magycke and Divine Play

Elyssa Marie Serrilli

Cultural Engineer

*"If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time. But if you
have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work
together." ~ Lilla Watson*