[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell 3/18/2020 at 11am ET - isolation!!!

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Mar 17 20:25:21 EDT 2020

Join Agaric for Show and Tell 3/18/2020  at 11am ET - isolation!!!

Let's talk about how we are dealing with isolation - something all
developers deal with. Now it has become a lifestyle for everyone. What
tips can we recommend to our friends that are new to isolation?

My suggestion is that we ALL host more jit.si meetings and chats to
connect for fun as well as business.

Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Current Meeting notes: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell

Send your friends this link to sign up to get notifications to join us on Wednesdays: https://agaric.coop/show

Older notes that may be interesting -
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Older notes in Spanish and English -
https://pad.drutopia.org/p/Show_and_Tell

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel