[AgaricShowandTell] COOPERATIVE - Show and Tell with Agaric 5/13 at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue May 12 21:14:01 EDT 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday 5/13 at 11am ET - Sink or Swim - How are you doing check-in

This week -

Some cooperatives have been suffering through the global crisis, some have lost clients and some have too much work because many people now need their website to be the focus of their business. How are you and your fellow workers doing at this time?
What can we do to help coops that are suffering and how can we perhaps share some of the work we are doing?
Are there new ways you have found to stay afloat? Did your cooperative take a hiatus or did you have to disband until further notice?

We put together a spreadsheet to assess the needs and viability of tech coops - please add to it here:

https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/edit/w4spO9--CNVszBWfa-07Nl4q/p/

If asked for password: cooperator

chat Link: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Pad link for notes: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel