[AgaricShowandTell] Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, May 20th at 11am ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue May 19 20:05:09 EDT 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Wednesday, May 20th at 11am ET

Another great presentation from our friends on the NovaWebDevelopment
team! A few weeks ago they presented LibreOrganize, a tool for activism.
This week it is Business Tracker, a free software based tool to help you
manage projects and track time. It is in development now and
NovaWebDevelopment is seeking collaborators to suggest features and
discuss what are the most necessary ones to ensure the success of your
team to deliver on time and within budget. The NovaWebDevelopment team
will give us a look at where the project is now and where it is going -
hopefully with your input.

https://NovaWebDevelopment.org/

Chat link: http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

If there is time, after the Business Tracker presentation, I will give a
quick 5 minute peek at the online learning platform we are working on
with the Free Software Foundation taking the lead. They have bundled
Canvas LMS with BigBlueButton video chat for a full featured LMS and chat.

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
Even older notes - https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to future Show
and Tells, so they will receive the chat link: