[AgaricShowandTell] TECH+COOP: Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday November 5th at 3PM ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Nov 4 20:45:46 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday November 5th at 3PM ET

Conversation:
Social Media - Authentically gaining and maintaining visibility online.
Does it really have to devolve into advertising? Does tweeting seem
manipulative and phony? What about mutual boosting networks?
How do you use social media and is it an effective way to reach your
audience and connect?

What is the future of social networking?

So many questions!!!!
We can take a look at the way we are using our social media like
Mastodon and the fediverse as well as services like hootsuite. If you
have a method, tool or service that you wish share, join us!

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room access code is: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: