[AgaricShowandTell] TECH + COOP - Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday 11/12 at 3PM ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Nov 11 21:45:01 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday 11/12 at 3PM ET

We can continue the interesting conversation on Social Media - How do
you use it? What approaches you see working for you or others and how
does networking play a role in gaining new clients.
We will also take a look at LibreOrganize, a platform for activism and
any organizing with a network. This platform was developed by the Nova
Web Development cooperative and it seeks to solve a lot of the blind
spots we have when organizing a campaign. I encourage you to look at
http://libreorganize.org - here is their GitLab -
https://gitlab.com/libreorganize/libreorganize
 -
Please come and share some details on software or services that help you
get the word out about your coop or your skills, if you are a freelancer
(always wondered how much sites like Odesk help people...)

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code is: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: