[AgaricShowandTell] TECH + COOP: Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday 11/26 at 3PM ET

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Nov 24 01:31:02 EST 2020

Show and Tell with Agaric on Thursday 11/26 at 3PM ET

Unions and Cooperatives. How do they work together and how could they be better aligned. Do they need each other?

The good: https://labornotes.org/blogs/2017/09/unions-and-worker-co-ops-old-allies-are-joining-forces-again
The bad: https://geo.coop/story/co-op-vs-union
Cooperative Federation: https://labornotes.org/blogs/2017/09/unions-and-worker-co-ops-old-allies-are-joining-forces-again

https://iww.org

Please come and share some details on any experience you have working with Unions and Coops.

Chat link: http://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/
To enter, use any name and the room password/code is: elephant9

Notes from past Show and Tell meetings: https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell
https://hackmd.io/lRgXbI-rTJebqjBYAYwyVg

Send this link to friends that would like an invitation to our weekly
Show and Tell, so they will receive the chat link via our email
announcements once a week: