[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday 10/14 - @11am ET - Topic: Imposter Syndrome

Yasuaki Kudo yasu at yasuaki.com
Wed Oct 14 08:44:22 EDT 2020

Hi!

I just wanted to say hello and wanted make sure you know that while I would love to attend, I have been recently out of action because I am taking the earliest train to go to work (I don't know why a computer programmer needs go to office... This is not my company and I am just a wage laborer!) so I can avoid the crowd.

Since I am writing this email, I might as well ask this question.   Does anyone have any experience with https://cortezaproject.org/
?

My usual contacts JWCU found this as a Salesforce replacement and are very interested.

Cheers,
Yasu
Yugawara, Japan