[AgaricShowandTell] PLEASE Help - Choose a better time for Agaric Show and Tell!

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Oct 21 11:48:13 EDT 2020

Hello Friends,

I get emails from friends telling me that they cannot make it to the
weekly Show and Tell because the time is not the best for them - and it
may even be in the middle of the night -  because I am time-zone
challenged *LOL

Help us choose a better time for show and tell so friends from around
the world can attend!

To include our friends in other time zones, I have created a poll so you
can help us find the best time for Show and Tell to happen.

Please go to this poll and choose a day of the week and a time of day
for Agaric to host future Show and Tell chats.
On the poll, you will see an example week in November with times next to
them - these times are based on ET - New York. Please select the best
times for you to join us - Here is a handy time conversion site if you
are not on the East Coast of the USA... https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Please take a minute and help us choose the best time - we miss you!
https://www.systemli.org/poll/#/poll/wB46fUsXaH/participation?encryptionKey=OUdrjZ0wdzAo0YGeLtjMqPz3U2mInn6SU2Y0GbJQ

Also - we are not limited to one Show and Tell - just send a note to
this list with time and date details if you wish to host your own show
and tell at any time. I am happy to help you by facilitating your
presentation.

Thanks for taking a few minutes to make sure the most people can attend
and learn. The videos from past Show and Tell meetings are listed on the
room entry page: https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/show-and-tell/

Ask me about Agaric's Online Learning Classrooms - http://agaric.com/online-learning