[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell *Thursday 10/29 - @3pm ET* - Topic: Lightning talks

Yasuaki Kudo yasu at yasuaki.com
Thu Oct 29 04:26:58 EDT 2020

Sorry I will try to attend from November - currently I am buried learning Racket programming language...  I might be able to present 'Experience Report' of writing parsers using Racket in the future.

I am currently programmatically rewriting a legacy system as an assignment from my employer - I wonder (or hope 😄) this is a kind of task well suited for worker cooperatives!

Cheers,
Yasu